3N6x2H Reactor, a multi-wafer Hydride Vapor Phase Epitaxy (HVPE) reactor for simultaneous growth of GaN layers with thickness up to 400um on 2″ substrates.
- All metal/ceramics design, no fragile quartz ware
- Convenient precursor handling: no boats with molten metals inside the reactor (proprietary external boat design)
- Materials: GaN (AlN, BN, Carbon – option)
- Type: hot-wall
- Capacity: 6 substrates, 52 mm diameter
- Process temperature: 500C – 1200C (500C-1500C – option)
- Substrate rotation: 1 – 100 rpm
- Process pressure: 1-800 Torr
- Automated control with custom SCADA software
GaN-on-sapphire templates with diameter 52 mm and thickness of 100 um, grown with 3N6x2 Reactor
To place an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.